Monday, June 29, 2009

How does Olam Haba give purpose to life?

One of the common arguments I often hear in support of OJ is that, without God and the Torah, there is no purpose to life. Through the Torah's commandments, God has given us purpose and a way to attain a place in Olam Haba, the World to Come.

I have two problems with this "reason" for going along with OJ:

1. If, as many OJ adherents claim, Olam Haba is sitting in the presence of God and enjoying the Torah with Him, then I am not really interested. They make it as if the reward is basically hearing a Torah shiur (class) from the Man himself. Sorry, but that just doesn't do it for me.

2. Ok, so the goal is to get to Olam Haba. Then what? Do we sit around God and hang out with other do gooders? What is the purpose of that? So Olam Haba really just gives you a goal for this world, but then the problem arises again since there is no purpose to Olam Haba itself.

Sure, if you are into OJ, then living OJ with the addition of a closer connection to God would sound great. But in itself, that is a lame carrot to dangle as a reason to be OJ.

274 comments:

1 – 200 of 274   Newer›   Newest»
G*3 said...

It’s much worse than that.

> without God and the Torah, there is no purpose to life. Through the Torah's commandments, God has given us purpose and a way to attain a place in Olam Haba, the World to Come.

This is a classic Appeal to Consequences. The argument goes something like this:

1) Without God, torah, Olam Habo, there is no purpose to life
2) This is awful and depressing
3) Accepting God, etc. gives purpose to your life
4) Therefore, God, torah, etc. is true

Unfortunately the fact that the existential pointlessness of life makes someone feel depressed has no bearing on whether any of these things are real.

That said, you make excellent points. I also have no interest in sitting in celestial Bais Medrash. Especially since when I did sit in a bais medrash I was usually counting down the time until I could leave, and olam habo would be a shiur that never ends. For all eternity. It sounds more like Hell then Heaven.

Keep in mind that this version of Heaven was proposed by people who sat and learned whenever they had the opportunity, so presumably they enjoyed learning, and it had the added benefit of confirming that what they were doing had value – after all, if getting a seat in the heavenly bais medrash is the goal of life, sitting and learning in this world is certainly the most worthwhile thing you can do.

Holy Hyrax said...

>So Olam Haba really just gives you a goal for this world, but then the problem arises again since there is no purpose to Olam Haba itself.

I have thought about this much as well. I mean, eventually, wouldn't eternity get boring? :)

Of course, the only honest answer is, we are simply judging it based on our physical, time bound existence right now and can't fathom it. It may not answer such a frustrating question, but its a fair answer

Rich Perkins said...

HH - Your answer is along the lines of the "we just don't understand" lines of reasoning that are given for various questions and that we should just trust that God knows best.

Someone once told me that we are like God's kids and, just as we as parents can tell kids an answer that they may not understand, so too God can do the same to us.

The problem with this line of reasoning is that, while I don't need to know everything, I would like to know that answers are out there. Frankly, after talking to many rabbis and searching around, I just don't feel like they are.

Off the Derech said...

>without God and the Torah, there is no purpose to life.

How so? The billions of people alive have no "meaning" in their lives?

If they would say "there is no Torah purpose to your life" fine. But to say there's no meaning to life? Perhaps it provides a way of life, but who says that's the only one?

The whole argument is a pile of crap. It also shows you a little idea of why frum people often have such horrible attitudes to those less frum than them.

DrJ said...

Of course the most significant reason that OJ MUST include olam habah is justice, which obviously does not occur naturally in this world.

If there is no world to come, then the whole God argument falls apart, since God either doesn't care, can't do anything about it, or is just plain nasty.

bankman said...

OTD - you are dead on.

HH, i would like to hear your response to this, because frankly, this attitude is rampant in the OJ world. In fact, it goes beyond the 5 billion or so goyim who are living worthless lives, but the non-frum, who dont keep shabbos as we do, etc. - no meaning to their lives either.

its a sick attitude and is a huge turnoff.

Rich Perkins said...

OTD - I agree with you 100%. According to OJ, God picked the toniest percent of people and decided they should be the ones to have the realationship with Him. That leaves billions of people who are not Jewish amongst which many have probably never heard of God as OJ views Him.

Aside from that, are/were you ever bothered by the fact that God waited thousands of years to give the torah. If it is such a great and perfect way to enhance human existence, shouldn't He have given it right away from the beginning of time?

Rich Perkins said...

Dr. J - You make an excellent point considering how often we see good people suffer and bad people thrive. What other reason could OJ's give for great tzaddikim suffering if not for their reward in another time/place?

Holy Hyrax said...

>Your answer is along the lines of the "we just don't understand" lines of reasoning that are given for various questions and that we should just trust that God knows best.

And? Clearly, by definition, an olam haba is beyond our comprehension. So I can try to rack my brain around the concept, but I can't. I am a physical. I am constrained by physical perceptions.

>HH, i would like to hear your response to this, because frankly, this attitude is rampant in the OJ world. In fact, it goes beyond the 5 billion or so goyim who are living worthless lives, but the non-frum, who dont keep shabbos as we do, etc. - no meaning to their lives either.

Hey, I don't think 5 billion people have worthless lives. I think Judaism is an excellent means of finding meaning in ones lives, but I don't follow that without a Torah, defacto you have a worthless life.

That opinion is rampant, but its not the sole opinion either.

>Aside from that, are/were you ever bothered by the fact that God waited thousands of years to give the torah. If it is such a great and perfect way to enhance human existence, shouldn't He have given it right away from the beginning of time?

Well, from the Torah's own perspective, no, because the world was to follow a more general covenant that started by Adam, but failed, then went to Noah, and eventually having to condense to a tiny family to lead the charge.

G*3 said...

> The billions of people alive have no "meaning" in their lives?

I asked one of my bais medrish rabbeim once what happens to goyim after they die. His response was, "Why do you care?"

Rich Perkins said...

G*3 I asked one of my bais medrish rabbeim once what happens to goyim after they die. His response was, "Why do you care?"

And how many of them actually care about non-Jews that are alive? Even when I was religious, I always hated that air of superiority that many OJ spouted.

Of course, halacha supports some of this. Such as when you are allowed to break shabbat and when you aren't depending on who you are helping.

bankman said...

HH_

"That opinion is rampant, but its not the sole opinion either."

does that bother you? and how do you reconcile the "Rampant" attitude of orthodox jews (presumable practicing the religion al pi halacha - to the letter of the law) with your view of true torah abservance?

Holy Hyrax said...

>does that bother you? and how do you reconcile the "Rampant" attitude of orthodox jews (presumable practicing the religion al pi halacha - to the letter of the law) with your view of true torah abservance?

Yes, it does bother me. A LOT. But at the same time, i put those emotions aside for a second and see WHY these attitudes exist. Are they the same in Ashkenazi and Sephardic communities? What is the history of these feelings? Why did it start? etc etc. That is really how I want to approach it when it comes to teaching my kids.

PS I dont know what Torah true observance is.

Baal Habos said...

I need to dis-agree.

You're confusing the "Reward" aspect with the "Purpose" aspect. They're two separate things.


And BTW, The issue to me is not, as G*3 implies, that it's an appeal to consequences. It's a statement of fact. People are happier when there's an end-goal and Olam Haboh is the ultimate end-goal. I miss the "purpose in life", knowing that there's only subjective purpose, in other words, that its ONLY what I make of it. If it's true, the fact that I don't understand it Olam Haboh, doesn't mean there's no purpose.

The reward aspect is a separate issue.
As to the fact that you don't look forward to sitting and learning for an eternity, that's only for those involved in learning and they will, supposedly enjoy it. Again, if OJ is true, the fact that we don't understand Olam Haboh, does not mean it's not true. For those who don't learn, there's, IIRC, supposedly Olam Habah Medumah, some sort of imaginary Olam Haboh, which is pleasureful, but not nearly so as to the "intellectual" pleasure of being Nehene from the Ziv Hashchina.


But I agree that "Purpose" should not be used to convince yourself that OJ is true. THAT would be an appeal to consequences.


To me, the loss of purpose is a biggie.

Rich Perkins said...

BHB - I agree with you that "losing" olam haba does have an effect on OJ since there is such a focus on the future reward one receives.

However, it really irks me that OJ think that non-Jews have no purpose because they don't have that pot of gold at the end to strive for.

G*3 said...

> You're confusing the "Reward" aspect with the "Purpose" aspect. They're two separate things.

Isn’t the “Purpose” of being in this world to get the “Reward” in the next?

> And BTW, The issue to me is not, as G*3 implies, that it's an appeal to consequences. It's a statement of fact. People are happier when there's an end-goal and Olam Haboh is the ultimate end-goal.

I was responding to this line:
“One of the common arguments I often hear in support of OJ is that, without God and the Torah, there is no purpose to life.”

Which I took to mean that the argument was that because OJ provided a “purpose to life” it is true. Was I mistaken?

Off the Derech said...

HH: >What is the history of these feelings? Why did it start? etc etc.

You're not bringing the Holocaust into this, are you?

Holy Hyrax said...

>You're not bringing the Holocaust into this, are you?

A) There is more to Jewish grievence than the JUST the holocaust. It goes way back

B) Why are you so anti people bringing up the holocaust? If the holocaust fits within an example for an argument then its fine. If it doesn't you don't use it. For some reason, you prefer to ignore the Holocaust as a legitimate explanation for things. I think perhaps, and you can correct me if I am wrong, its that because you prefer to think of frum people as simply nasty people. Hating for the sake of Hate, rather them having a reason for it. I have noticed that you enjoy getting into particulars for explanations of different topics, but when it comes to this (frummies) you prefer to have this Charedi like, simple "wave of your hand" response to a complex topic such as the relationship of Jew to gentile.

I don't this generation can use it as an excuse to hate, but I have no way of judging the previous generation for hating. The only thing is, it was the past generation that went through the holocaust that took up the mantle of passing it all down.

jewish philosopher said...

Here's a good reason to be OJ - eternal damnation.

http://jewishphilosopher.blogspot.com/2009/06/jewish-heretics.html

Off the Derech said...

HH: Give me a freaking break. The Holocaust is not an answer for everything. I can do it too. Watch: Why do I sound angry? Holocaust. Why am I an atheist? Holocaust. Why did I get up late this morning? Holocaust. You get the point. It's very immature to bring the Holocaust into almost any conversation.

>I think perhaps, and you can correct me if I am wrong, its that because you prefer to think of frum people as simply nasty people.

Definitely wrong.

Holy Hyrax said...

>Give me a freaking break. The Holocaust is not an answer for everything. I can do it too. Watch: Why do I sound angry? Holocaust. Why am I an atheist? Holocaust. Why did I get up late this morning? Holocaust. You get the point. It's very immature to bring the Holocaust into almost any conversation.

Its not every conversation NOR is it an answer to everything. Lets try this, and see if you can follow along.

1) Why is the sky blue: Holocaust? Nope
2) Why do roosters crow in the morning: Holocaust? Nope

Now, lets see if this fits within what I am about to say here. I shall do this slowly.

Many Jews today have gone through the holocaust (caused by gentiles). Many of them dusted them selves up and tried to pass down Judaism to the next generation.

Now...do you think, that there is a possiblity that the holocaust played a part in Jewish perception toward gentiles?

Or let me just say it plainer. When discussing peanut butter, holocaust doesn't play a role. When discussing swiss cheese, holocaust doesn't play a role. When you discuss a complex subject of Jewish relations with gentiles, especially in the 20th century, the holocaust DOES play a role.

Holy Hyrax said...

For some reason OTD, you base your response on reaction. Nothing more. You are just so sick of hearing about holocaust, perhaps that is all you heard when you were in beit midrash, that now, even when holocaust DOES contribute to the discussion, you simply wish to ignore it.

I agree with you that holocaust should not be over used, but when it fits, it fits.

jewish philosopher said...

Richard, let me ask you to do an experiment. Go into your kitchen and turn on a burner on the stove all the way up. Put your hand directly on the burner. Hold it there for a few minutes. Remove what is left of your hand. Imagine that pain engulfing your entire body for all eternity. That is a taste of what you will experience after death.

Is it worth it for the sake of whores and cocaine?

Rich Perkins said...

JP - you once again add such insight to my situation. I must have missed the delivery for the whores and drugs when i became skeptical. Is there any way I could re-order??

Seriously, why do you find it so hard understand that some people just aren't pulled in by this spiritual allure you find in OJ? Unlike some other skeptics who had a very bad experience with OJ, mine wasn't particularly bad. I just don't find it meaningful, uplifting or interesting. That, in itself, makes it really tough to want to do any mitzvot. Plus, of course, the things that I just don't believe in at all.

jewish philosopher said...

Eternal damnation is not motivation enough? Is it really that important to you to eat anything and fuck anything?

Rich Perkins said...

JP - So you basically ascribe to the "scare the shit out of everyone" mentality. I'm sure that gets people to love Judaism. Maybe Kiruv workers should just physically assault people until they acquiesce to be OJ. I'm sure you'd love that.

As a side note, I wonder what your Rabbi or wife would say about all of your cursing and overall hostile attitude towards other Jews. It wouldn't be to hard to compile it and send it over to him.

jewish philosopher said...

Sure Rich, and by your logic when the Federal government publishes information about drugs, it's just a "scare the shit out of everyone" mentality.

http://www.drugabuse.gov/

You're much too smart to fooled by that. Like Michael Jackson, you're really a genius Rich. Don't let anyone scare you. YOU don't have problem.

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20287787_20287851,00.html

jewish philosopher said...

See Rich, the problem with you and all the other "skeptics" so called is that you're emotionally immature and you think you can do whatever you want to without ever suffering any consequences. Boy, are in for one huge surprise!

And by the way, I wish your wife and rabbi could read your blog. I'd love to see the look on their faces.

Off the Derech said...

HH: I'm not saying it's never appropriate to bring it in to a conversation. I'm just saying it's rarely appropriate especially since it often triggers strong emotional reactions in the people you're trying to convince. If you can't make an argument without bringing in such a loaded topic, it is fair to assume your argument is very weak.

Holy Hyrax said...

>If you can't make an argument without bringing in such a loaded topic, it is fair to assume your argument is very weak.

Well, surely a conversation about jewish/gentile relations doesn't HAVE to talk about holocaust since things happened before it. But what kind of conversation would it possibly be WITHOUT the culmination of that relationship (ie, holocaust) especially since it only happened 60 years? I can't be held responsible for people getting (understandingly) emotional about such a topic. But the holocaust is a key component.

We aren't talking philosophy here. We are talking history. And holocaust is part of that history

Off the Derech said...

And I'm saying bringing in an emotional landmine such as this is unfair to both sides.

Do you want to have a rational discussion, or not?

Holy Hyrax said...

>And I'm saying bringing in an emotional landmine such as this is unfair to both sides.

>Do you want to have a rational discussion, or not?

OH
MY
GOD

Seriously???

So because people get emotional, you can't bring in a perfect historical example of jewish/gentile relations? One does not negate the other.

Does anyone else want to chime in on this?

Holy Hyrax said...

LOL

From this day forward, Holocaust discussion= irrational discussion.

Off the Derech said...

I don't know about anyone else, but I know if you want to have a discussion with me, you have to follow this rule.

Holy Hyrax said...

Fair enough.

Discussing history with OTD and how it may have affected Jews=remove a BIG historical fact.

Gotcha

Off the Derech said...

If you want to get pissy, that's your choice.

Baal Habos said...

G3 and Rich,

>Isn’t the “Purpose” of being in this world to get the “Reward” in the next?

What I mean to say is that Rich is asking about how OH adds purpose, but that is because he does not appreciate the stated reward. His post should be titled "Olam Haba: sucky reward". If we find him an OH that he'd appreciate, would he then find it OK?


>Which I took to mean that the argument was that because OJ provided a “purpose to life” it is true. Was I mistaken?

No, you're right. But it's still not necessarily an appeal to consequences.

The "unstated" argument is that

A: It's obvious that there's a purpose to life, right (That might be an illusion, there might not be one)

B: Without OJ, there is no subjective purpose.

If A is true, then B or some variant thereof (Christianity, Zoroastrian, Mormon) is true.

Rich, is there a reason you need word ver? Have you ever gotten spammed?

Off the Derech said...

Watch JP get slammed here (3rd comment).

jewish philosopher said...

I will be singing and dancing in paradise while Frustrated Jew and all other skeptics are burning in hell like marshmallows in a camp fire.

Hurray!!!

DrJ said...

Basically, all of JPs theology boils down to his unproven and illogical prediction that hell awaits apostates. Without his prediction he has nothing.

I, as most people here, are willing to take our "chances" on such a stupid speculation, and that JP, like the rest of us mortals, will end up as organic material in the soil to be recycled through nature.

The need for "purpose" is a psychological need, but has nothing to do with reality. So whatever works...

G*3 said...

> I will be singing and dancing in paradise while Frustrated Jew and all other skeptics are burning in hell like marshmallows in a camp fire.

You do know that according to Judaism, Hell doesn’t exist, right? Hell is the Christian spin on the mythological Hades by way of the Roman goddess Hel.

jewish philosopher said...

It's certainly exists.

http://jewishphilosopher.blogspot.com/2009/06/jewish-heretics.html

sue said...

徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信,徵信社,徵信社,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信公司,尋人,抓姦,外遇,徵信,徵信社,徵信,徵信,徵信,徵信,徵信,徵信社,徵信

人妻 said...

Hな人妻たちの社交場、割り切った付き合いも当然OK!欲求不満のエロ人妻たちを好みに合わせてご紹介します。即会い、幼な妻、セレブ、熟女、SM妻、秘密、以上6つのジャンルから遊んでみたい女性を選んでください

サイドビジネス said...

1日5万円~が手に入るサイドビジネスのご案内です。男狂いのセレブ女性はネットで知り合った男を次々に金の力で食い散らかしています。そんな女性を手玉にとって大金を稼いでみませんか

Hチェッカー said...

みんなで楽しめるHチェッカー!簡単な設問に答えるだけであなたの隠されたH度数がわかっちゃいます!あの人のムッツリ度もバレちゃう診断を今すぐ試してみよう

家出 said...

最近流行の家出掲示板では、各地のネットカフェ等を泊り歩いている家出少女のメッセージが多数書き込みされています。彼女たちはお金がないので掲示板で知り合った男性の家にでもすぐに泊まりに行くようです。あなたも書き込みに返事を返してみませんか

高収入アルバイト said...

性欲を持て余し、欲求不満になっている女性を金銭の対価を得て、癒して差し上げるお仕事です。参加にあたり用紙、学歴等は一切問いません。高収入アルバイトに興味のある方はぜひどうぞ

高級チェリー said...

童貞を奪ってみたい女性たちは、男性にとって「初体験」という一生に一度だけの、特別なイベントを共に心に刻み込むことを至上の喜びにしているのです。そんな童貞好きな女性たちと高級チェリーで最高のSEXをしてみませんか

困っています。 said...

最近寂しくて困っています。夜一人で寝るのが凄く寂しいです…隣で添い寝してくれる男性いませんか?見た目とか特に気にしません。優しくて一緒にいてくれる方大歓迎☆一緒に布団で温まりましょう♪shart.enamorado.de-me@docomo.ne.jp

副収入 said...

一晩の割り切ったお付き合いで副収入が得られるサイトのご案内です。アルバイト感覚での挑戦もできる、安心の無料登録システムを採用しておりますので、興味のある方は当サイトをぜひご覧ください

スタービーチ said...

復活、スタービーチ!日本最大の友達探しサイトがついに復活、進化を遂げた新生スタビをやってみませんか?理想のパートナー探しの手助け、合コンパーティー等も随時開催しています。楽しかった頃のスタビを体験しよう

モテる度チェッカー said...

なかなか彼氏、彼女が出来ない君達の深層心理を徹底解明♪みんなでモテる度チェックをやって結果交換も自由、合コンや休み時間はモテる度チェックで暇つぶし!次にモテ期が訪れる瞬間をズバリ診断しちゃいます

¥倶楽部 said...

出会ぃも今は¥倶楽部!オンナがオトコを買う時代になりました。当サイトでは逆援希望の女性が男性を自由に選べるシステムを採用しています。経済的に成功を収めた女性ほど金銭面は豊かですが愛に飢えているのです。いますぐTOPページからどうぞ

野外露出 said...

今迄は野外露出がマイナスイメージと囚われがちですが、実際は開放的な気分になり有名人のヌーディストが、オープンになる事を推奨してるぐらいです。このサイトをキッカケに知り合った娘達と野外で楽しみませんか

高級 said...

どうしても相手がセレブだと高級感が有り、近付きにくいと思われがちですが、実際はただ欲望のままに快楽を追い求める、セレブとは掛け離れた女性が居るだけです。今こそ自分の欲望を満たすときです

人妻 said...

最近旦那とマンネリで全然Hしてません。正直もうかなり欲求不満です…誰か相手してくれる方いませんか?空いている時間は多いと思うので都合は合わせやすいと思います。お互い楽しめる関係になりたいな。人妻でも平気な人いたら是非相手してください☆一応18歳以上の人限定でお願いします。上はどこまででも大丈夫なんで excellent.lady@docomo.ne.jp

ライブチャット said...

当サイトでは無料でオナ動画を見ることができます。また、ライブチャット機能でリアルタイムオ○ニーを見るチャンスも高く、興奮間違いなしです。また、一人Hのお手伝いを希望される女性もあり、お手伝いいただけた方には謝礼をお支払いしております

スタービーチ said...

日本最大、だれもが知っている出会い系スタービーチがついに復活、進化を遂げた新生スタビをやってみませんか?趣味の合う理想のパートナー探しの手助け、合コンパーティー等も随時開催しています。楽しかった頃のスタビで遊んでみよう

モテる度 said...

あなたの異性からのモテ度数を診断できる、モテる度チェッカー!日頃モテモテで充実しているあなたもそうでないニートの方も隠されたモテスキルを測定して結果を活用し、今以上にモッテモテになること間違いなし

救援部 said...

女性のオナニーを助ける場が救援部です。ここに所属してる娘のオナニーを見て気に入ったら、実際に会ってオナニーを手伝っても良いし、エッチしても良し、これで報酬Get出来るんですから美味しいバイトですよ

スタービーチ said...

一時代を築いたスタービーチは閉鎖になりましたが、もう一度楽しい思いをしたい、もう一度出会いたいと思う有志により再度復活しました。本家以上に簡単に出会えて楽しい思いを約束します

女に生れて来たからには!! said...

誰にも言えない秘密があります。実はとってもHなんです、せっかく女として生まれたからにはアブノーマルな世界に飛び込んでみたいです☆普段では考えられないプレイを思う存分楽しみ、経験したいんです♪快楽に溺れさせてくれませんか?一緒に感じ合いましょう!!都合はつくのですぐに時間を合わせられます。18歳よりも上の方がいいです!! quietness@docomo.ne.jp

流出 said...

流出サイトでは、有名人から素人までの他では見れない秘蔵の動画を入手しています。何より素人が相手の場合に限り、アポを採る事も可能です。動画でお手軽に抜いて、抜き足らない場合は、女の子にハメて来て下さい

グリー said...

日本最大級、だれもが知っている出会い系スタービーチがついに復活、グリーより面白い新生スタビをやってみませんか?趣味の合う理想のパートナー探し、合コンパーティーに興味がある方はぜひ無料登録してみてください。楽しかった頃のスタビで遊んでみよう

SM度チェッカー said...

あなたのSM度を簡単診断、SM度チェッカーで隠された性癖をチェック!真面目なあの娘も夜はドS女王様、ツンデレなあの子も実はイジめて欲しい願望があるかも!?コンパや飲み会で盛り上がること間違いなしのおもしろツールでみんなと盛り上がろう

リッチセックス said...

女性には風俗がない!そんな悩みを持つセレブ女たちは、リッチセックスでお金を使い自分を満たします。金銭面では豊かですが、愛に飢えている彼女たちを癒して高額な報酬を手に入れてみませんか

神待ち said...

女子○生の個人情報公開!?遊び盛りの神待ち女子○生の写メ・アドレス・番号を公開中!好みの女の子を選んで直メ・直電で今すぐ待ち合わせしよう

高級チェリー said...

高級チェリーの冬は童貞卒業のシーズンです。童貞を食べたい女性達もウズウズしながら貴方との出会いを待っています。そんな女性達に童貞を捧げ、貴方もハッピーライフを送ってみませんか

友達募集中 said...

初書き込みで申し訳ないんですが、都合のいい男性探しています。不況の中でも会社が高成長してて、忙しい毎日です。お陰でプライベートが充実していなくって、溜まる一方です。財産的にも多少余裕が今のところあるのでお礼もできます。何より、この書き込みが読まれているのかちょっと怪しいですけど…。アドレス置いとくので、消されないうちにメールくれたら嬉しいです。inspiration.you@docomo.ne.jp

出張ホスト said...

結婚してから女としての喜びを失った玉の輿女性達、エリート旦那のそつのない動きには満足できるはずもなく、時間を持て余すお昼時に旦那のお金を使い、出張ホストサービスを楽しむそうでございます。今回も10万円での愛を承っております。癒しの一時をご一緒して謝礼を貰ってくださいませ

gree said...

だれもが知っている日本で一番有名な出会い系スタービーチがついに復活、greeより面白い新生スタビをやってみませんか?理想のパートナー探し、合コンパーティーに興味がある方はぜひ無料登録してみてください

玉の輿度チェッカー said...

当サイトは、みんなが玉の輿に乗れるかどうか診断できる性格診断のサイトです。ホントのあなたをズバリ分析しちゃいます!玉の輿度チェッカーの診断結果には、期待以上の意外な結果があるかも

デリバリーホスト said...

男性との甘い一時が奥様達には必要になっております。刺激のない私生活はとても辛く、ココロもカラダもストレスが堪る一方、そんな中にデリバリーホストに癒しを求めている奥様、セレブ女性は大変増えてきており、男性の方が不足状態です。女性達の癒しとなる仕事をあなた様も一度体験してみてはいかがでしょうか

リア友 said...

メル友らんどでは誰でも気軽にメル友が作れちゃう、参加無料でいつでも利用可能なコミュニティサイト♪ご近所の気の合うリア友や、真面目に彼氏彼女探しなど、楽しみ方は無限大!自分にぴったりの相手を見つけちゃおう

出会い said...

大好評の逆ナンイベントが毎週開催決定!素敵な出会いのきっかけ探し・アイナビにきませんか?積極的な出会いを求める人達なら無料参加OK!あなたもほんの少しの勇気で素敵な彼氏・彼女をGETしちゃおう

お家遊びに来てくれる人いないかなぁ? said...

一人暮らし寂しいよ~(泣)誰かお家遊びにきてくれないかなぁ?休みの日とかも全然予定ありません。料理作るの得意だから来てくれたら食べてほしいな♪見た目は悪くないと思うから安心してください!(笑)細かい事は気にしないけど18歳未満の人は微妙かな、気軽に仲良くしてください milky-yukinko@docomo.ne.jp

神待ち said...

冬に1人でネカフェとか寂しすぎやし、でも自分から積極的に声を掛けれる娘ばかりと違い、内気な娘は神待ちと言われるように自分の事を助けてくれるのを待ってるんです。貴方の優しさを待ってる娘は意外な程多いよ

家出掲示板 said...

あなたのご近所の女の子たちと無料でカンタンにであえる家出掲示板!大学生・専門学生、まさかの女子○生まで!ちょっとしたお小遣い稼ぎに全国の女の子たちが殺到中!ノーピンクからちょっぴりHなお誘いまで…自分に合ったコを選んでメッセしちゃおう

名言チェッカー said...

簡単な設問に答えるだけで貴方にふさわしい名言がわかる、名言チェッカー!あなたの本当の性格を見抜いちゃいます。世界の偉人達が残した名言にはどことなく重みがあるものです

1人H said...

1人Hを男性に見てもらうことで興奮する女性が多数いることをご存じですか?当サイトにはそんな女性たちが多数登録されています。男性は彼女たちの1人Hを見てあげるだけで謝礼を貰えるシステムとなっております

モバゲー said...

最高の遊び場、スタービーチ!日本最大の友達探しサイトがついに復活、モバゲーより面白い新生スタビをやってみませんか?理想のパートナー探しの手助け、合コンパーティー等も随時開催しています。楽しかった頃のスタビを体験しよう

円倶楽部 said...

当逆円倶楽部ではリッチなセレブと割り切りでお付き合いしてくださる男性を募集しています。女性の性欲を満たし、高額報酬をもらって楽しく暮らしてみませんか?興味がある方はアルバイト感覚での1日登録もできる、安心の無料入会を今すぐどうぞ。

旦那以外とエッチしたい said...

人妻だけどセフレ募集しちゃいます!こんな女嫌かなぁ?新しい刺激欲しいし旦那以外の男性としてみたいな。エッチのテクはそれなりに自信あるよ、フェラとか上手いってよく褒められます。年上は何歳まででもOKだけど年下は18歳までが限界かな、楽しみたい人いたら気軽によろしくね♪ enjoy-smile.of.happiness@docomo.ne.jp

神待ち said...

家出中の少女たちの書込が神待ち掲示板に増えています。ご飯を食べさせてあげたり、家に招いて泊まらせてあげるだけで、彼女たちはあなたに精一杯のお礼をしてくれるはずです

出会い said...

セフレ専門出会い喫茶エンジョイラブは店舗型出会い喫茶 ENJOYグループのネット1号店としてオープンしました♪セフレ探しを目的とした出会いの専門店です。Hに満足していない女性達が多数登録。今すぐ即アポOK表示のHな女の子を新着順で紹介中です

熟女 said...

熟女だって性欲がある、貴方がもし人妻とSEXしてお金を稼ぎたいのなら、一度当サイトをご利用ください。当サイトには全国各地からお金持ちのセレブたちが集まっています。女性から男性への報酬は、 最低15万円からと決めております。興味のある方は一度当サイト案内をご覧ください

mコミュ said...

mコミュで理想の恋人を見つけよう!某女性誌に紹介され、女の子の登録者が急増中です。新しい出会いの場としてあまり知られていない今ならメールの返信がすぐに返ってくるかも!?無料登録から始めてみよう

天然娘 said...

さびしがりやの素人女性や天然娘にメールやチャットで会話してあげるだけで儲かる新感覚のアルバイト「素人ホスト」!未経験者の方でも簡単、手軽に出来るお仕事です。詳細は当サイトでご確認ください

真剣に向き合ってはくれませんか? said...

初めての書き込みでちょっぴり緊張してます、男の人と出会うきっかけがなくて!こう言う場をかりてみるのもひとつのきっかけですよね。周りの友達は彼氏とラブラブの毎日、あたしもラブラブな毎日を過ごしたい、21歳の恥ずかしがり屋なんで、年上で引っ張ってくれる人がいいです。メールしてくれたら返事は確実だよ♪ワクワクしながらメール待ってます love.love.happy-@docomo.ne.jp

スタービーチ said...

復活、スタービーチ!日本最大のであい系がついに復活、進化を遂げた新生スタビをやってみませんか?理想のパートナー探しの手助け、合コンパーティー等も随時開催しています。楽しかった頃のスタビを体験しよう

神待ち said...

家出・神待ちサイト神風は家出少女が集まる人気サイトをクチコミから集めた家出サイト専用のリンク集です。風のように現れる神となってあなたも家出少女を救ってあげて下さい

右脳左脳チェッカー said...

ランク王国でもご紹介された右脳左脳チェッカー、天才肌を見分ける楽しい盛り上がりツールとして今、支持をうけております。みんなでやれば盛り上がる事は間違いなし診断結果でも全国ランキングなどにランクインされて面白さ倍増!話のネタに一度はどうぞ

セレブ said...

ゴージャスなリッチセレブリティ達のアダルトコミュニティーサイト!お金と時間に優雅なセレブ女性達はアダルトコミュで男性との秘密交際を楽しんでいるのです

スタービーチ said...

釦覀꟣芻菣芯맣莑볣莈諣莼鋦躢鷣膆臨ꪰ苣膌藣膡飣膳鿣芹뿣莼鏣莼臣膮ꧦ뒻臯벁诣莥볣芹뿣莼鏣莼臣膧ꫤ붓鏣膮꟣膂蓣芒鿦蒟韣膦诣膕

彼氏募集 said...

ゅめの*。ぉ部屋☆+.プロフ作りました♪彼氏募集中wバレンタイン前なのに→アソンでくれるヒトいなくて(泣)寂しいデス↓メアドを乗せておくので遊んでもイイヨ~ってヒト、メルちょうだいネ☆

飲み友募集 said...

飲み友探してまーす☆気軽に楽しく一緒に飲みに行きませんか?(*^_^*)そんなに強くはないけどね(*μ_μ) イイお店とか知ってたら案内してほしいです★時間は夜遅くでも空いてますよヽ(^o^)丿飲み友探しなんで二十歳以上の人限定ー(*・人・*) 年は23歳だよ!メールよろしくでーす! red-rose.ray@docomo.ne.jp

スタービーチ said...

新しくなったスタービーチは新しいであいのカタチを提案します★ あなたに出逢いたい人がここにいます。

神待ち said...

神待ちサイト ガールズBBSは家出少女を救う神待ち専用の掲示板です!登録無料で家出少女と出会えるチャンス

勝ち組負け組チェッカー said...

人生の勝者&敗者を容赦なく測定できてしまう勝ち組負け組チェッカー!資本主義の日本で貴方は果たして勝ち組になれているのか?あるいは…気になった人はぜひチャレンジしてみてください

高額アルバイト said...

高額アルバイトでは大人の恋愛を求めた風俗嬢や社長令嬢といった女性達が多数登録されております。裏風俗とまで呼ばれる逆援助の交際をあなた様も求めてみませんか

スタービーチ said...

伝説で終わらせるにはもったいない。完全無料でさらに面白くなったスタービーチの再来!実績と信頼の上に成り立つスタービーチならではのであい!安心してご利用いただけるブランドだからこそ自信を持ってお勧めします

高級セレブ said...

ゴージャスなリッチセレブリティ達のアダルトコミュニティーサイト!お金と時間に優雅な高級セレブ女性達はアダルトコミュで男性との秘密交際を楽しんでいるのです

メル友 said...

変な性癖があるのはどう思いますか?私、獣姦とか好きなんです…いきなりこんな話驚きますよね…引きましたか?Σ(゜□゜(゜□゜*)野外とかにも興味があります!変態チックなのもたまにはいいですよ\(^-^ )こんな私にメールしてくれるとうれしいです。メールから色んな話しましょ(^_^)年上の人がいいです、私は27歳ですよ!それでは、メール待ってますね sasisuseso309@docomo.ne.jp

ツイッター said...

ツイッターで始まるであいの掲示板は新感覚のコミュニティ☆男女とも無料の年齢認証登録だけで即参加!!掲示板に参加後はプロフ作成やお友達検索、メッセージの交換等など多彩なコンテンツで貴方のであいをしっかりサポート

スタービーチ said...

皆様お待たせしました!!伝説の出合い系サイト、スタービーチが遂に復活!あの興奮を再び体験できる!思う存分出合いをお楽しみください

精神年齢チェッカー said...

精神年齢チェッカーであなたの実際の精神年齢が、簡単な質問でわかっちゃいます。普段は子供っぽいあの人も実は大人の思考の持ち主で子供っぽく振舞ってるだけかも知れませんよ

彼氏募集 said...

ゅめのプロフ作りました☆バレンタイン前なのにアソンでくれるヒトいなくて(泣)寂しいデス↓↓遊んでもイイヨ~ってヒト、メルちょうだいネ

モバゲー said...

今やモバゲーは押しも押されもせぬ人気SNS!当然出会いを求めてる人も多い!そこで男女が出逢えるコミュニティーが誕生!ここなら友達、恋人が簡単にできちゃいますよ

救援部 said...

今や女の子のひとりHは常識。しかもお金を払って実際にひとりHを見てもらい、恥ずかしがるのや褒められるのが興奮のツボ!そんな彼女達とオナメールやオナ○ー救援部でHなことしてみませんか

彼氏募集 said...

今まで趣味とか仕事に夢中になってて気付いたら一人ぼっちで彼氏いなーい(_´Д`)恋愛からしばらく離れてたから…時々さびしくなっちゃったりするんだよね( p_q)同じくさびしーって人いる?けっこう甘えたりするところがあるから大人の人が好きだよ☆だから、年下はゴメンネ(。-人-。) メアドつけておくから気に入ってくれたらメールしてね!待ってまーす hahahanoha88@docomo.ne.jp

コンパ said...

今、お部屋コンパがアツイ!!毎日あなたのお部屋がコンパ会場に!インターネットで即参加!招待状がなくてもスグに使えるSNSコミュニティ☆

スタービーチ said...

今度のスタービーチはここがスゴイ!モバイルだけじゃなくPCでも簡単に相手を探せる!新しいスタービーチは出会いの確率がグンとUP☆

素人 said...

お金持ち人妻や熟女達は素人ホストに抱いてもらう喜びを忘れられず、性欲を満たしています。お金に困った素人男性達は当サイトで人妻さん達を抱いて高額報酬をいただいてください

グリー said...

グリーもそこそこ出逢えますが、であいを求めるならやっぱりスタービーチが一番!登録無料で楽しい時間を過ごしたい方にはもってこいのサイト。これで恋人、セクフレを作るチャンスが大幅アップ

家出 said...

これから家出したい人や現在家出している人達と、家出少女を救いたい人を繋げるSOS掲示板です

恋愛のこと教えてねヽ(^◇^*)/ said...

仕事や趣味に夢中になってたらいつの間にか独りきりになってた…彼氏も長いこといなくて恋愛から離れてました( ´_ゝ`)そろそろ恋愛にも夢中になりたいけど男の子とどうせっしたらいいか教えて下さい(-^▽^-) 動物好きだから、年上で動物好きな人仲良くしてね(。・w・。 ) ペット連れて散歩なんていいよね!!まずはのんびりメールからお願いします sweet-rose.perfume@docomo.ne.jp

モバゲー said...

今やモバゲーは押しも押されもせぬ人気SNS!当然であいを求めてる人も多い!そこで男女が出逢えるコミュニティーが誕生!ここなら友達、恋人が簡単にできちゃいますよ

gree said...

greeやモバゲー、mixiよりアツイ!!スタービーチが新しくなって登場!!復活したスタービーチで新しいでぁいを見つけよう

¥倶楽部 said...

セクフレ掲示板、¥倶楽部で大人の恋愛をしてみませんか?割り切ったセクフレと快楽のみを求めた恋愛をしてくださいませ

モバゲー said...

モバゲーやミクシィ、グリーでであえなかった人もNEWスタービーチなら確実にであいをゲット!無料年齢認証登録であの感動が今、再び蘇る

スタービーチ said...

最も復活してほしかったサイトでダントツのNO.1であるスタービーチがとうとう復活!!以前にもましてご利用者様に満足していただける最高のシステムになっております。思う存分新しくなったスタービーチをお楽しみください

援助スポット said...

最低10万円から交際がスタートする援助スポット。不満を持つ熟女達が若い男性を求めて集まっております。熟女サークル逆¥交際であなたもリッチな生活を送ってみませんか

恋愛 said...

初めましていずみって言います☆1年半以上恋してません…(/∇≦\)元彼と付き合ってた時にあんまり会えなくて恋愛してた感じがなかった(;‾ ‾)それから臆病になってたけど長いこと彼がいないからそろそろホンキで恋したいなーなんて思ってますo(^-^o)けっこう天然入ってるから大人で引っ張ってくれる人で年上の人と仲良くしたいです☆気になった人はメールしてね fly.me.so.high-@docomo.ne.jp

スタビ said...

満を持してのスタビ復活劇!!ここから刻まれる、新たな一コマ。スタービーチがあなたの歴史を生み出します

mコミュ said...

大人気コミュニティーサイトとなったモバゲー!であいを求める人も当然多い!!そこでであい専門のコミュニティーサイトmコミュを発信!ここでカレシ彼女をGETしよう♪

モテる度チェッカー said...

なかなか彼氏、彼女が出来ない君達の深層心理を徹底解明♪みんなでモテる度チェッカーをやって結果交換も自由、ゴウコンや休み時間はモテる度チェックで暇つぶし!次にモテ期が訪れる瞬間をズバリ診断、チャンスを逃すな

オナニー said...

今や女の子のオナニーは常識。しかもお金を払って実際にオナニーを見てもらい、恥ずかしがるのや褒められるのが興奮のツボ!そんな彼女達とオナメールやオナニー救援でHなことしてみませんか

手料理 said...

つい最近独り暮らし始めましたヾ(〃^∇^)ノお家で料理作っても食べてくれる人がいない(´−`)彼氏いないからあたしと過ごしてくれる人いませんか?手料理ごちそうするよぉ!よかったらメールして下さい(o~ー~)年下の人はゴメンネ…(*_ _)人メール待ってます♪september9-love9@docomo.ne.jp

mコミュ said...

PC対応!掲示板コミュニティサイトmコミュでであいを満喫しませんか?素敵なであいをあなたにお届けいたします

スタービーチ said...

復活、スタービーチ!日本最大の友達探しサイトがついに復活、進化を遂げた新生スタビをやってみませんか?理想のパートナー探しの手助け、合コンパーティー等も随時開催しています。楽しかった頃のスタビを体験しよう

ギャル said...

ギャルは素人ホストに抱いてもらう喜びを忘れられず、性欲を満たしています。お金に困った素人男性達は当サイトでギャル達を抱いて高額報酬をいただいてください

モバゲー said...

モバゲーで合コンや婚活パーティーを開催中!イベント盛りだくさんのモバゲーを初めてみませんか

恋愛 said...

毎日楽しい生活してても何かが足りないって思った時何が足りないか分かったの…O(≧▽≦)O それは恋愛だったんだ~って(苦笑)σ(^_^;)唯一、私にはなかったもの…彼氏がほし~い(>▽<;; フリーの人いませんか?私を恋人にして下さい♪♪仲良くなってどこかへ遊びに行きませんか?(≧▽≦;)明るい性格なので、一緒にいて楽しいと思います!!年下の人は苦手で仲良くなる自信がないので私より年上の人でお願いしますヽ(*´ー`)ゞ少しでも気になった人は今すぐにメール下さい♪ beat-angel.risa@docomo.ne.jp

スタービーチ said...

突如として消えたスタービーチが電撃復帰!長い年月をかけて蘇った進化したスタービーチをお楽しみください

スタービーチ said...

であえる確立NO.1を誇るスタービーチが帰ってきた!であいの要素がいっぱいつまった当サイトでであいのきっかけ掴みましょ

SM度チェッカー said...

SM度チェッカーで隠された性癖をチェック!外見では分からない男女のSM指数をチェックして、合コンや飲み会で一気に気になる人との仲を縮めよう

アダルトSNS said...

アダルトSNSは今話題沸騰中!!女の子達のエッチ告白、日々のマル秘映像や写真は要チェック!!!今すぐ無料参加してアダルトSNSを始めよう

メル友 said...

全国からメル友募集中の女の子達が、あなたの誘いを待ってるよ!無料エントリーで自由な恋愛を楽しんじゃお

恋愛 said...

彼氏いない歴2年半になろうとしてます、なかなか相性の合う人と出会えず、好意をよせてくれる人もいたけどダメだった。 一緒にいて楽しくて落ち着く人と、仲良くなって恋愛したい!!甘えさせてくれる人がいいから、年下の人は私には向いてません。よろしくね!ruri11.ko9@docomo.ne.jp

モバゲー said...

今やモバゲーは人気SNS!当然出会いを求めてる人も多い!そこで男女が出逢えるコミュニティーが誕生!ここなら友達、恋人が簡単にできちゃいますよ

モバゲー said...

モバゲーより確実に逢えるスタービーチ♪今まで遊びをしてこなかった人でも100%であいが堪能できます。理想の異性をGETするなら当サイトにお任せください

高松宮記念 said...

高松宮記念の最新予想!オッズ、厳選買い目は?!レースの鍵を握る馬は裏情報を特別公開

スタービーチ said...

聖なる場所スタービーチで愛を育てませんか。メル友や恋人、セクフレなど貴方が理想としている関係がスタビでは築けちゃいます。素敵なであいから発展させていきませんか

競馬予想 said...

2010 競馬予想 各厩舎・調教師から届けられる最強の馬券情報を限定公開!本物の オッズ 表はコレだ

友達 said...

よく「彼氏いるでしょ~?」って言われるけど、イナイよσ(‾^‾)トモダチ集めてホームパーティーなんかしたりするのがマイブームでして♪♪好きな人ができてもハズかしくて告れない…(>_< )しゅりのココロをゲットしてぇ~☆コドモっぽい性格だから年上でお兄ちゃんみたいな人がタイプだよ(*^m^*) h-13-i-12@docomo.ne.jp

スタービーチ said...

遂に復活!!スタービーチで素敵なであいをお楽しみ下さい

オナニー said...

今や女の子のオナニーは常識。しかもお金を払って実際にオナニーを見てもらい、恥ずかしがるのや褒められるのが興奮のツボ!そんな彼女達とオナメールやHなことしてみませんか

モバゲー said...

誰でも楽しめるモバゲーの新感覚コミュニティー!ネットでもうひとつの生活を始めませんか

セレブラブ said...

セレブラブなリッチセレブリティ達のアダルトコミュニティーサイト!お金と時間に優雅なセレブ女性達はアダルトコミュで男性との秘密交際を楽しんでいるのです

友達 said...

変わってるって言われるけどわりといい人だよ(笑)!!お笑い好きな人だったら話盛り上がりそうだねO(≧▽≦)O 色んなことに興味深々でおっちょこちょいだからそばで支えてくれる人募集中σ(゜-^*)自分の年齢的に年下の男の子はアウトだからごめんね(*_ _)人 u-3-ummm52@docomo.ne.jp

スタービーチ said...

満を持してのスタービーチ復活劇!!ここから刻まれる、新たな一コマ。スタービーチがあなたの歴史を生み出します

スタービーチ said...

【緊急】突如として消えたスタービーチが復活!長い年月をかけて不死鳥の如く蘇ったスタビをお楽しみください【緊急】

人生の値段チェッカー said...

最近の不景気は、今一度自分の人生を見直すのに良い時期が来てます。こんな時代だからこそ人生の値段チェッカーで、人生の勝ち組に成る為のアドバイスを貰いませんか?ぱっと思い立った時こそ人生の分かれ道ですよ

桜花賞 said...

今年も桜の季節に三冠レースの初戦が始まります。このレースで勝ち馬券を当てて、次のオークスに続ける為の、験担ぎの意味も込めて桜花賞必勝の情報を手に入れよう

モバゲー said...

モバゲーより遊べるスタービーチ!ここで自分好みの女の子を探してGETしちゃおう

スタービーチ said...

新しくなったスタービーチは新しいであいのカタチを提案します★ あなたに出逢いたい人がここにいます

モバゲー said...

モバゲーよりすごいスタービーチで最高の恋をしよう!!素敵な仲間を探したい!!信頼出来る友達が欲しい…理想のパートナーと出会って理想の恋をしたい…そんなアナタに最も最適なスタビで恋の幸せ掴みとりましょう♪

モテる度チェッカー said...

今迄モテたのに最近イマイチな人、これからもモテる気配の無い人、モテて人生変えたい人、一度モテる度チェッカーを体験しませんか。良くある出合いサイトにリンクされるのでは無く、親身なアドバイス結果が出ます。これで人生が変わった人がいますよ

皐月賞 said...

皐月賞・競馬予想!各厩舎・調教師から届けられる最強の馬券情報を限定公開!本物のオッズ表はコレだ

モバげー said...

モバげーとスタビ、異性とのであいを探すならやはりこの2つのサイトは外せない。Mixiよりも遊べるサイトで楽しもう

セフレ said...

セフレ掲示板で大人の恋愛をしてみませんか?割り切ったセフレと快楽のみを求めた恋愛をしてくださいませ

出会い said...

数多くある出会い系の中でも簡単に出会えるのはココ!女の子の登録人数が多いのであなたの地域のカワイイ娘もゲット出来ちゃうんです

スタービーチ said...

新しくリニューアルオープンしたスタービーチでは、新しいであいのカタチを提案します☆日本で一番有名なであい系、スタビならあなたに出逢いたい人が必ず見つかります

エッチ度チェッカー said...

合コンの必須うアイテムと言えば、エッチ度チェッカーと言うぐらいの知名度です。エッチ度をチェックして、気になる娘と親しくなるチャンスをつかもう。奥手の方でもその日の内にお持ち帰り出来るように、診断結果にはアドバイスも

スタービーチ said...

似非スタービーチサイトが増えて来たので、愛好家で作ったサイトで口コミだけのヒッソリ運営では、出合いを求めてる方が辿り付かない現状を見かねて少し宣伝します。間違っても似非サイトには登録しないで、コチラのサイトで素敵な出合いを求めて下さい

スタービーチ said...

スタービーチで友達探し!出逢い広場は簡単な無料登録するだけで使い放題でメンバー同士、気軽にメッセージのやり取りが出来るよ!女の子と出逢いのチャンスがあるかも!?詳しくはTOPページにアクセスしてみよう

スタービーチ said...

釦覀꟣莑볣莈諣莼鋦躢鷣膆臨ꪰ苣膌藣膡飣膳鿣芹뿣莼鏣莼臣膮ꧦ뒻臯벁诣莥볣芹뿣莼鏣莼臣膧ꫤ붓鏣膮꟣膂蓣芒鿦蒟韣膦诣膕

さいきん、お仕事が said...

お友達な状態です!!楽しいメールしたいので、はるによっかたらメールしてください♪ lovuv-555@docomo.ne.jp

スタビ said...

いつでもであい放題&即逢いOK!スタビで暇な時間にであいを探そう!!であいが今までなかった人も当サイト、スタービーチなら簡単検索機能であなたの理想の方と出会えちゃう!?簡単登録で今すぐご利用いただけます

スタービーチ said...

スタービーチが完全リニューアルして復活しました!!あの伝説級の出会い系サイトが満を持して再降臨。煌めくような今この瞬間にあなたの胸にもときめきをお届けします

天皇賞 said...

天皇賞 春 2010 予想、オッズ、厳選買い目は?この時期のメインイベントの一つのレースがやってきた!!今年の狙うべきポイントは

モバゲー said...

誰でも知ってるモバゲーは人気SNS!当然出合いを求めてる人も多い!そこで男女が出合えるコミュニティーが誕生!ここで友達、恋人が簡単にできちゃいますよ

友達 said...

OLしてます☆気軽にメールくれたらほんと嬉しいです♪仲良くなったら遊びにいきたいなぁ☆ hello-kxt@docomo.ne.jp

モバゲー said...

モバゲーで探せるご近所掲示板で簡単であい!ゲーム攻略やおススメ小説情報もここでGET!ここでしか見れない裏技も公開中

スタービーチ said...

スタービーチは誰にもでも幸福をもたらしてくれる。ここでだからこそ見つかるであいはきっと一生の思い出に変わります…そんな体験をあなたに。思う存分スタビをご堪能してください

NHKマイルカップ said...

2010年NHKマイルカップの鍵を握る馬の、厳選裏情報を特別公開!!情報を元に当たり馬券の量産をしよう

スタービーチ said...

一時代を築いたスタービーチは閉鎖になってしまいましたが、もう一度楽しい思いをしたい、もう一度遊びたいと思う有志により再度復活しました。本家以上に簡単に会えて楽しい思いを約束します

NHKマイルC said...

NHKマイルC 2010 予想、オッズ、厳選買い目は?今年の狙うべきポイントを限定公開!

友達 said...

彼女募集中の人やフリーの人は絶対絡んでください☆ゆきとメールしよ♪ chu-chu-chulip@docomo.ne.jp

モバゲー said...

日本最大、モバゲーより面白いであい系スタービーチがついに復活、進化を遂げた新生スタビをやってみませんか?趣味の合う理想のパートナー探しの手助け、合コンパーティー等も随時開催しています。楽しかった頃のスタビで遊んでみよう

スタービーチ said...

ついに帰ってきたドキドキスタービーチで素敵な恋をGETしよう♪会員数も50万人突破で以前よりも直ぐに理想の相手にであえちゃう!!恋人募集中!!友達仲間を増やしたい方必見!!素敵なであいをお楽しみ下さい☆

Hチェッカー said...

簡単な設問に答えるだけであなたの隠されたH度数がわかっちゃうHチェッカー!あの人のムッツリ度もバレちゃう診断を今すぐ試してみよう

ツイッター said...

今話題のツイッター、mixiやモバゲーなんか目じゃない。規制が無いに等しいから、今がチャンスなんです!!ホンマ体力が持たない位の入れ喰い状態が続いて、ツイッターを放置してた事を後悔してます

ヴィクトリアマイル 2010 said...

ヴィクトリアマイル 2010 予想、オッズ、厳選買い目は?人気が平然と馬券に絡む理由とは

恋人 said...

ちょっとこんなところに書き込むのはちょっとおかしいんですけど…GWは色々楽しめました??私は結婚しているんですけどどこにも連れて行ってもらえませんでした…旦那は友達(?)とマカオに遊びに行ってます…怪しいですよね…私もスカッとパーっとしたいです♪良かったらメールしてくれる人居ませんか? sara-sarar@docomo.ne.jp

didi said...

情趣,情趣用品,
SM,G點,按摩棒,
跳蛋,按摩棒,
飛機杯,充氣娃娃,
自慰套,自慰套,
情趣娃娃,自慰器,
充氣娃娃,角色扮演,
潤滑液,跳蛋,
情趣禮物,情趣玩具,
威而柔,

自慰套,自慰器,充氣娃娃,
性感丁字褲,AV,按摩棒,電動按摩棒,情趣按摩棒,
潤滑液,SM,情趣內衣,內衣,性感內衣,
按摩棒,變頻跳蛋,跳蛋,無線跳蛋,G點,

ヴィクトリアマイル said...

ヴィクトリアマイル 2010 予想、オッズ、厳選買い目は?今年の波乱をズバリ!確勝買い目公開中!大穴狙いのギャンブラー必見激アツ情報

モバゲー said...

モバゲータウンでであいを求めているなら当サイトへ!当コミュニティサイトは本家のモバゲータウンよりはるかにであいやすい、まさにユーザー様の為のサイトとなっております。であいをお楽しみください

SM度チェッカー said...

飲み会やコンパで必須のSM度チェッカー、お手軽SM度診断!実は真面目な娘程、間逆なドS女王様、遊んでそうな娘はドMな奴隷願望が有るとか。診断結果を元に隠れた性癖を暴いて盛り上がろう

オークス said...

オークス 2010 予想 オッズ 出走馬 枠順で厳選買い目は?今年の波乱をズバリ!確勝買い目公開中!優駿牝馬はこれでもらったも同然

オークス 2010 said...

オークス 2010 予想 オッズ 出走馬 枠順で万馬券も夢じゃない?人気が平然と馬券に絡む理由とは!?今年の優駿牝馬は荒れるのか

友達 said...

もぅすぐ夏ですね☆一緒に海に行ったりしたいなヾ(>▽<)o himawari-yumeland@docomo.ne.jp

トゥイッター said...

最近、話題のトゥイッターから始まる理想の関係…理想の恋をこの場で見つけていきませんか

スタービーチ said...

スタービーチは誰にでも出逢いという奇跡をもたらしてくれる。スタビで理想の関係作りしてみませんか

名言チェッカー said...

自分の名言を一つは残しませんか、しかし考えると意外と難しい。そんな時に名言チェッカーならあなたの本当の性格を見抜けちゃいます。世界の偉人達が残した名言にはどことなく重みがあるものです

日本ダービー said...

第77回 日本ダービー 2010 予想、オッズ、厳選買い目は?今年の波乱をズバリ!確勝買い目公開中!結果を出す前に結果がまるわかり

スタービーチ said...

スタービーチから始まる新たな恋をしませんか?スタビ掲示板を利用して新たな恋をしていきましょう

日本ダービー said...

第77回 日本ダービー 2010 予想、オッズ、厳選買い目は?人気が平然と馬券に絡む理由とは!?見事に展開を読んで結果を的中させる

出会い said...

エロセレブとの出会いを完全無料でご提供します。逆援助で高額報酬をゲットしよう

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 274   Newer› Newest»